Under Measure M, Metro's Orange Line will see shorter travel times, improved and safer rides - and full conversion to light-rail. Grade separations begin as early as 2019!
Under Measure M, Metro will connect the San Fernando Valley to the Westside via the Sepulveda Pass Transit Corridor. Improvements begin as early as 2024!
Under Measure M, Metro will construct the East San Fernando Valley Transit Corridor as light-rail. Construction begins as early as 2021!
Here is a partial list of projects included in the San Fernando Valley
• Orange Line Bus Rapid Transit Improvements $286 million
• Bus Rapid Transit Connector Orange/Red Line to Gold Line $267 million
• East San Fernando Valley Transit Corridor Project $810.5 million
• Complete LA River Bikepath $60 million
• Sepulveda Transit Corridor Express Busway (Phase 1) $260 million
• Sepulveda Transit Corridor Project (Phase 2) $2.5 billion
• San Fernando Valley Transportation Improvements $106.8 million
• Orange Line Conversion to Light Rail $362 million
• City of San Fernando Bike Master Plan $5 million
Local Return for San Fernando Valley is expected to be $3.4 billion over the next 40 years
Metrolink is expected to receive $1.2 billion over the next 40 years, with eligibility for an additional $700 million